Bears Gear: Bears Bracelet
- INFO: Although Bear doesn't advertise this on any episode of his show, I receive quite a few requests about his survival bracelet. These are common with soldiers, rangers, or just survival types. The "bracelet" is actually 3 pieces of woven paracord with a total length of 20 feet(!).
- It can be a lifesaver in a pinch for many reasons and as a bracelet it's extremely convent with little weight. These bracelets are available for sale at here at Amazon.com or at Survival Straps. Or, if you would rather make it yourself, there is a great tutorial here at instructables.
- Via Survival Straps: Regular Survival Bracelets are made with up to 16' of 550# military spec paracord. They contain approximately 1.75' of paracord for every inch (wrist size) ordered. In an emergency situation, you can unravel the bracelet and deploy the paracord for use. If you do use your Survival Bracelet, simply send what is left back to us, along with your harrowing story of survival, and we will make you a new one, free of charge (shipping charges will apply).
- Check out our "In the Wild" page to see pictures and stories about how some of our customers are using their SurvivalStraps.
Whether you are hiking in the woods, stranded on an island, at the range, climbing a mountain, or running errands around town, you will always have several feet of 550 lb. test paracord with you at all times.
- Oh yeah, they also look incredible! And since they come in over 1,000 different color combinations, you shouldn't have a problem finding something you like! Our Survival Bracelets come with either a tough plastic side release buckle or a marine grade stainless steel shackle for attachment purposes. It's your choice.
- If you are looking for a very unique, stylish, and functional piece of gear, that is great for everyday wear, this one is for you. We look forward to making you one.